Bagels stuffed with minced meat can be prepared as a quick snack. Due to the fact that such an appetizer looks unusual, it can be safely served on the festive table. Pork, chicken fillet or beef is suitable as meat. You can serve the finished dish to the table hot or cold.
When choosing a dryer on the market, give preference to round bagels rather than elongated ones. If you do not want to twist a piece of meat in a meat grinder, then you can buy ready-made minced meat. From spices to minced meat, it is best to add classic ones – ground black pepper and salt.
- Bagels – 70 g.
- Sour cream – 1 tbsp. l.
- Minced meat – 2-3 tbsp. l.
- Milk – 0.5 tbsp.
- Salt – 1 pinch.
- Ground black pepper – 1 pinch.
How to cook:
1. Put the bagels in a deep bowl, fill them with milk. Leave them for 20 minutes. If you do not have milk, then use filtered water.
2. Then put the bagels on a baking sheet or in a baking dish.
3. Add salt and ground black pepper to the minced meat. Mix it well.
If you have a whole piece of meat, then wash it first, cut it into pieces, twist it in a meat grinder, and then add spices.
4. Fill each bagel with prepared minced meat. It is desirable that the meat filling be like a slide.
5. Now grease each of the bagels with sour cream. If not, then you can use mayonnaise. Or you can put hard cheese grated on a coarse grater on each bagel.
6. Send the bagels to the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
7. Transfer the finished snack to a dish. Put chopped greens on top. Serve bagels stuffed with minced meat to the table.
Enjoy your meal!