Today we will prepare a bright salad with beets and chicken. The combination of products in the salad gives a good result, a pleasant taste.
Before you start preparing this delicious salad, consider how you will serve it, on which plate. We recommend taking a beautiful flat dish without patterns and patterns. To give the finished dish a neat shape, use a culinary ring or a square metal mold. You can make such a salad a la carte for each guest or in the form of a layer cake.
- Beets (boiled or baked) – 3-4 pcs.
- Chicken breast (boiled or baked) – 300 g.
- Boiled chicken eggs – 3-4 pcs.
- Grated hard cheese – 0.5-1 tbsp.
- Grated boiled carrots – to taste.
- Homemade mayonnaise – up to 1 tbsp.
- Salt – to taste.
- Black ground pepper – as needed.
- Parsley – to decorate the salad.
How to cook:
1. Cut the boiled or baked earlier chicken breast into small pieces. Put the metal mold on a plate and lay out the chicken in the first layer, tamp the mass with a spoon.
2. Spread chicken and all subsequent layers of lettuce with homemade mayonnaise.
3. Grate boiled chicken eggs on a fine grater and add a second layer, salt and brush with homemade mayonnaise.
4. Grated boiled carrots level with another layer of lettuce.
5. Now you need to add grated hard or processed cheese to the salad, grease everything again with mayonnaise.
By the way, instead of mayonnaise, you can use a sauce based on sour cream or thick yogurt mixed with mustard.
6. Boil or bake the beets in advance to your taste, peel and grate on a fine grater and add the final layer of salad. If after rubbing the beets you notice that they are watery, squeeze out the excess juice, otherwise your salad will run, and drips will be visible on the plate.
7. Lubricate the surface of the salad with mayonnaise and sprinkle with crushed walnuts on top, decorate with a sprig of parsley. Remove form from salad, serve.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.