Beans with vegetables for the winter is a great appetizer that can be put on a piece of bread, served with a side dish or a meat dish. Such an appetizer is also suitable as a dressing for borscht or soup – it will turn out more satisfying and tasty.
Beans are stored under temperature conditions (should be cool) until the next harvest or even longer. Also, the room should be dark and dry.
- Carrots – 2 pcs.
- Onion – 2 pcs.
- Sweet pepper – 3 pcs.
- Boiled beans – 300 g.
- Tomatoes – 3 pcs.
- Parsley – 5 branches.
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Sugar – 1/5 tsp
- Vegetable oil – 40 ml.
- Table 9% vinegar – 20 ml.
- Spices – 1/5 tsp
How to cook:
1. Peel the carrots with a vegetable peeler, wash. Cut into strips or grate. Peel the onion and cut into small cubes.
2. Wash the sweet pepper and cut into two parts – remove all excess. Cut the vegetable into thin strips.
3. Send the carrots, onions and peppers to the pan. Rinse the tomatoes under running water, then cut into pieces. Puree them together with sprigs of fresh parsley in a blender, then pour into a saucepan.
4. Add salt, sugar, spices, and neutral-tasting vegetable oil to the pan.
5. Mix everything and move the pan to the fire (quiet). While stirring, boil the tomato-vegetable dressing for 10 minutes.
6. Pre-cooked beans will save a lot of time. Transfer the desired amount to a saucepan.
7. Mix everything again and simmer over low heat for about 10 minutes. After that, pour table vinegar into the appetizer, mix, sweat for 3 minutes on fire and remove the pan from the stove.
8. Arrange the snack in sterile jars, cork with sterile lids.
9. Let the jars of beans cool upside down. Then put away in a pantry or closet.
Enjoy your meal!