Delicate and airy cottage cheese dessert, literally melting in your mouth, wrapped in a pleasant banana-sour cream flavor and chocolate aroma, can easily replace any holiday cake. Many unloved cottage cheese in this dessert turns into a real extravaganza of taste. Pudding is equally liked by both adults and children.
To get a really unusually tasty dessert, it is very important to purchase fresh and non-acidic cottage cheese. Any sourness will definitely spoil the taste of the final dish. Sour cottage cheese can not only spoil the dessert, but also strengthen the existing dislike for the lactic acid product.
For the pudding:
- Chicken eggs – 5 pcs.
- Cottage cheese – 0.5 kg.
- Sour cream 20% – 100 g.
- Sugar – 250 g.
- Corn starch – 2 full tbsp. l.
- Vanillin – 1 sachet.
- Sour cream – 200 g.
- Banana – 1-2 pcs.
- Powdered sugar – 2 tbsp. l.
- Vanillin – 1 pinch.
How to cook:
1. To prepare the pudding, you need to purchase fine-grained or pasty cottage cheese. If this was not the case, then we interrupt the purchased dairy product with a blender or pass it through a meat grinder with small holes.
2. Separate the yolks from the whites.
3. In a bowl to the grated cottage cheese we send the yolks, sour cream, starch and vanillin.
4. Using a blender, beat everything well until smooth.
5. In another bowl, beat egg whites to stiff peaks. Add sugar in small portions, beating constantly. At this stage, it is important not to rush, otherwise you can lose the splendor of the proteins.
6. Now, in small portions, we drive the resulting airy sugar-protein mass into the curd. Mix very gently, lifting the mass from the bottom up. This is how we saturate the curd dough with additional oxygen, which will eventually give splendor to the pudding.
7. When the two masses are completely connected, the dough is very tender and airy.
8. Cover the baking dish with baking paper. Lightly oil it.
9. Pour the prepared dough into the mold. We send the form to the oven preheated to 180 ° C for 45 minutes.
Very important! Be sure to preheat the oven. In no case do we open the oven door during the cooking process, otherwise the cottage cheese pudding will simply turn into a rather unsightly pancake before our eyes.
10. After 45 minutes, turn off the oven, but do not get the pudding out of it. Leave the cake in the oven until it cools completely. There is not much pudding, but it will settle.
11. We take out the pudding from the mold only when it has completely cooled down.
12. Next, prepare the cream. Puree the bananas using a blender. You can simply mash them with a fork into a smooth puree.
13. In a separate bowl, mix sour cream, powdered sugar and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
14. Add chopped bananas to the sugar-sour cream mass.
15. Mix with a spoon until smooth.
16. Received sour cream-banana cream completely cover the top of the pudding.
17. Decorate the pudding as you wish. I used regular grated chocolate.
Cheese pudding is ready! We send the dessert to the refrigerator for several hours (ideally at night). In the morning we serve a divinely tender pudding with a cup of aromatic tea or strong coffee.
Enjoy your meal!