Fake zucchini pasties with cheese is simply an amazing-tasting appetizer that can be prepared quite easily and requires a minimum of ingredients. As a filling in this recipe, you should use hard cheese, which must be of high quality and tasty. Zucchini for cooking snacks, you can take young or older ones.
You can fry chebureks just before serving them to the table, although they are quite tasty and cold. It is best to serve them with some kind of spicy sauce or simply by placing a bowl of homemade sour cream next to them.
- Zucchini (medium size) – 1.5 pcs.
- Egg – 1 pc.
- Salt – to taste.
- Ground black pepper – to taste.
- Hard cheese – 30-40 g.
- Flour – 1.5-2 tbsp. l.
- Vegetable oil – 50 ml.
How to cook:
1. Wash the zucchini very well under running water. After that, if necessary, peel the skin and grate the vegetables on a coarse grater or a fine grater.
If the vegetables let out a lot of juice, then be sure to drain it into the sink.
2. Add salt and ground black pepper to the grated zucchini. You can also add dried garlic.
3. Beat in the chicken egg.
4. Add flour.
5. Mix everything very well with a spoon. The mass should be fairly homogeneous in structure.
6. Heat vegetable oil in a pan. Lay out the zucchini dough with a spoon or ladle (not all, but part of it). Spread it evenly across the bottom of the pan.
7. Grate hard cheese on a fine grater. It can be safely replaced with any other filling. For example, even minced meat is suitable.
8. Put it on one edge of the squash mass.
9. Fry the mass for a minute, and then very carefully fold it in half, one edge to the other. It should look like a cheburek, but not from the dough, but from the squash mass.
10. Fry the fake cheburek until (turning it periodically) until it acquires an appetizing and beautiful fried crust on both sides. Thus, fry all the other chebureks.
Put pasties on a beautiful and bright dish, and boldly serve to the table.
Enjoy your meal!