Sweet and sour, fragrant cherry tomatoes are unlikely to leave anyone indifferent. Such preservation, as a rule, instantly flies off the table. Preserving cherry tomatoes is not difficult: they are poured once with boiling water, the second – with marinade, after which they are immediately rolled up. No sterilizations and long standing in the kitchen!
The proposed recipe is designed for two half-liter jars. If necessary, you can close one jar or several (respectively, reducing the number of required ingredients or, conversely, increasing).
- Cherry tomatoes – how much will go into a jar.
- Parsley sprigs – 2-4 pcs.
- Mustard grains – 2 tsp.
- A mixture of peppercorns – 1 tsp.
- Garlic – 2 cloves.
- Water – 500 ml.
- Sugar – 1 tbsp. l.
- Salt – 0.5 tbsp. l.
- Apple cider vinegar – 130 ml.
How to cook:
1. For canning cherry tomatoes, it is desirable to choose firm, without any damage.
If you wish, you can sort the fruits by size or color, although multi-colored tomatoes (yellow, red, pink, purple) look very beautiful not only in a jar, but also on the table.
Before preservation, cherry tomatoes are rinsed under water.
2. Pour 1 tsp into a pre-sterilized half-liter jar (you can choose the size of the jar at your discretion). mustard seeds, 0.5 tsp. a mixture of peppercorns, put washed two sprigs of parsley and a clove of garlic cut into plates.
3. Next, we tightly pack the washed cherry tomatoes into the jar (it is advisable to shake the jar several times so that the fruits fit well in it).
4. Boiling water (you can directly from the kettle) pour cherry tomatoes, then cover the jar with an iron lid and leave it in this position to cool for 10 – 15 minutes.
5. Then pour water from the jar into a saucepan.
6. Add salt, sugar, apple cider vinegar to it, stir well and boil for 3 minutes.
7. With hot marinade, carefully, so as not to burn yourself, pour cherry tomatoes.
8. Then we roll up the jar itself, turn it over and wrap it well until it cools completely.
We take out the cooled jar of cherry tomatoes for storage in a cool place. The shelf life of such preservation is no more than two years.
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.