For the recipe, meat is used that is quickly fried – chicken fillet. It can be bought at any store chilled. The dish is nutritious, tasty and satisfying.
Serve such meat can be both hot and cold the next day. You can fry a double portion and reheat in the microwave the next day when you come home after work. Serve the finished meat “Vyruchayka” to the table with greens and fresh vegetables.
- Chicken fillet – 200 g.
- Breadcrumbs – 80 g.
- Vegetable oil – 40 g.
- Salt – to taste.
- Black pepper – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Cut the chicken fillet into medium-sized pieces. You should get small chops. If desired, the meat can be slightly beaten off with the back of the knife, which is not sharpened.
2. Salt and pepper the meat to taste. You can use absolutely any spices – at your discretion. You can buy ready-made seasoning for chicken meat – it is fragrant and tasty.
3. Bread the chicken fillet in breadcrumbs on all sides.
It is better not to use flour, with breadcrumbs a more crispy and tasty crust is obtained.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Place the chicken pieces in the hot oil.
5. Fry for 3-4 minutes on one side, then turn over and fry for the same amount of time on the other side.
The fillet is quickly fried and turns ruddy and golden. Crispy crust instantly stimulates appetite. Thanks to the breadcrumbs, the meat inside will retain the juice, remains tender and soft, and the outside will be crispy.
Ready meat can be served immediately to the table, supplementing it with any side dish or fresh vegetables with herbs. You can also serve any sauce – sour cream, ketchup or mustard.
Enjoy your meal!