Rolls of dumplings with minced meat in the oven are very satisfying and tasty. For their preparation, you can use any minced meat. The main thing is to add onions to it so that the filling comes out fragrant and tastier.
It is best to serve the finished dish on a beautiful and elongated dish, laying parsley leaves or any other herbs on top. From sauces it is better to give preference to ketchup or homemade sour cream. And you can serve them with a glass of kefir.
- Flour – 0.5 tbsp.
- Vegetable oil – 1 tbsp. l.\
- Water – 60 ml.
- Onion – 1 pc.
- Carrot – 1 pc.
- Minced meat – 70-100 g.
- Salt – 1 pinch in the dough and 1 pinch in minced meat.
- Ground black pepper – 1 pinch.
How to cook:
1. Put the minced meat in a large bowl, add onion twisted in a meat grinder (half of it), salt and ground black pepper. Mix the meat very well.
2. Pour flour into another bowl, add vegetable oil to it.
3. Then gradually start adding water while kneading the dough with your other hand. By consistency, it should come out like dumplings. Leave the dough for 15 minutes. During this time, gluten is formed, and the dough will become more elastic.
4. Transfer the dough to a table or silicone mat.
5. Roll it into a sausage and cut into pieces of the same size.
6. Be sure to roll each of them with a rolling pin into a thin layer. He should almost be enlightened.
7. Put a little meat filling on one edge of the rolled out layer.
8. Now fold both edges of the dough inwards.
9. Twist the layer into a roll very carefully.
10. In a pan, fry the carrots with the remaining half of the onion.
11. Put the vegetables in a baking dish, put the cooked rolls on top of them.
12. Pour literally 0.5 cups of water. Send the form to the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Put the finished dumplings dough rolls on a dish, and serve them to the table.
Enjoy your meal!