Zucchini gives so many interesting and tasty dishes at the exit after cooking. Today we want to bring to your attention a roll of zucchini and minced chicken. Such a roll can be prepared the day before and served as an appetizer or snack. It is nutritious and low in calories.
- Large zucchini – 1 pc.
- Chicken eggs – 3 pcs.
- Flour – 0.5 tbsp.
- Oat bran – 2-3 tbsp. l.
- Fat cottage cheese – 80-100 g.
- Salt – to taste.
- Spices – to taste.
- Chicken fillet – 350 g.
- Champignon mushrooms – 80 g.
- Garlic and onion – to taste.
- Vegetable oil – 50 ml.
- Dill – to taste.
- Parsley – to taste.
- Chives – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Finely chop the champignon mushrooms, and send them to fry in a pan with the addition of vegetable oil. Add onion and garlic to the mushrooms to your liking.
2. Take one large zucchini for the roll, rinse it and cut off the edges. It is only necessary to peel the zucchini if it is tough.
3. Grind the zucchini on a coarse grater and pour into a bowl where you will mix the dough for the roll.
Do not salt the squash mass immediately, so as not to let the juice out.
4. Separate the whites from the yolks of three chicken eggs. Add a pinch of salt to the egg whites and beat with a mixer until fluffy foam, like for meringue.
5. Add fatty cottage cheese and chicken yolks to zucchini. Use spices to taste, do not salt yet. Any spicy fresh chopped greens can be added here to make the roll fragrant.
6. Add a little flour and bran to the squash mass (optional), mix with a spatula. At the end, add half a teaspoon of salt and whipped proteins, gently mix the zucchini dough.
7. At this point, you should already have the oven turned on at 190 degrees. Lay a silicone mat or parchment on a baking sheet, grease with vegetable oil. Spread the dough on parchment paper and smooth it evenly with a spatula. Bake the roll cake until cooked through for 20 minutes.
8. In the meantime, chop the chicken fillet into minced meat with the addition of one large onion. Stir the minced meat and add a little tomato juice or water (50 ml) for juiciness. Salt and add spices to minced meat.
9. Remove the finished cake from the oven and cover with a clean towel, leave for 10 minutes.
10. Smooth the minced chicken over the crust, add the fried mushrooms.
11. Gently roll up the minced meat roll and wrap it with foil or parchment. For 20 minutes, send the roll to bake at a temperature of 180 degrees. Then turn off the oven and leave the roll to cool for 30 minutes.
12. Remove the parchment from the roll, arrange for serving on the table to your liking.
13. Cut the zucchini roll with chicken into portions with a sharp knife and put on plates.
Mustard, sour cream, ketchup and even berry sauce can be served with such a roll. Delicious zucchini roll both warm and cold.
Enjoy your meal!