Soup “Peasant” is prepared quite easily, and by adding millet to it, it turns out to be quite rich. When choosing meat for this first course, you can opt for a chicken or turkey soup set. If you are used to cooking it with pork, then you can safely buy, for example, pork ribs.
Serve the finished soup preferably immediately hot (after it is infused). You can safely add sour cream or chopped fresh herbs to it. It goes best with toast, but regular white bread will do. If you eat black or grain, then opt for the right 1. Frying for soup is not additionally done, but if you are used to cooking it with it, then fry the vegetables in a pan first. As them, it is best to stop the choice on the classic version, namely onions and carrots.
- Chicken soup set – 100-150 g.
- Potatoes – 2 pcs.
- Salt – almost 0.5 tbsp. l.
- Millet – 4 tbsp. l.
How to cook:
1. In the pan in which you always cook first courses, put the soup set. It can be not only chicken back, but also wings or offal (legs, neck, head). Pour in the required amount of water. This recipe used 1.5 liters, filtered water was taken.
2. Add salt immediately. You can also take soup spices that you are used to using.
3. Put the pan on the fire. When the broth is almost boiling, scoop up the foam with a spoon. Boil it for 40 minutes from the moment of boiling.
4. Wash the millet very well. The water should be almost clear after the last wash. Put the cereal in the soup.
5. Peel potatoes with a sharp knife. Cut it into medium sized pieces. Add to previous ingredients. Boil it for another 20 minutes.
6. Then let it brew. At least 15 minutes must pass and it is better not to remove the lid from the pan.
Now you can safely serve the Peasant soup to the table. It is only advisable to use a beautiful bowl for serving it and a dummy plate under it.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.