Zucchini in Bulgarian for the winter is an easy way to prepare delicious pickled vegetables, which will be perfectly stored until the next harvest. Of course, it is very important to comply with all storage conditions for the workpiece – the room must be dry and dark. Ideal for pantry or cellar.
- Zucchini – 3 pcs.
- Garlic – 3-4 cloves.
- Fresh dill – 4-5 sprigs.
- Allspice – 5-6 peas.
- Bay leaf – 2-3 pcs.
- Water – 700 ml.
- Sugar – 3.5 tbsp. l.
- Table salt – 1.2 tbsp. l.
- Table 9% vinegar – 50 ml.
How to cook:
1. It is desirable to use young zucchini – their peel is thin and tender, and the seeds inside are not hard at all. Wash the vegetables, cut off the stalk and “nose”, cut the zucchini into thin circles.
2. Now you need to prepare the ingredients for the marinade. In a bowl, mix salt and sugar. Pour the required amount of water into the pot. Send salt, sugar, as well as peppercorns and fragrant leaves into it.
3. Put clean dill sprigs and peeled garlic cloves in prepared sterile jars at the bottom.
4. When the marinade boils, pour in table vinegar, mix and after a minute send zucchini circles to the pan.
5. When the contents of the pot boil, note 8-10 minutes. Then arrange the boiled zucchini in jars, shaking them along the way so that the vegetables fit more compactly.
6. Let the marinade in the pan boil again, then pour into jars.
7. Roll up the jars with sterile lids, turn them over and let them cool in this form.
After complete cooling, the workpiece can already be removed to a more suitable place for storage.
Enjoy your meal!