Having spent a small amount of time and effort, you can prepare marinated zucchini for the winter with sterilization. In the future, such an appetizer can be served with any side dish, it turns out especially tasty with potatoes in any form.
Such zucchini can also be served with meat or fish – they will be quite appropriate, however, like any other pickles. You can use pickled vegetables as an ingredient in a salad or other more elaborate appetizer.
- Zucchini (small) – 6 pcs.
- Bay leaf – 3-6 pcs.
- Garlic – 4-5 cloves.
- Vegetable oil – 3 tbsp. l.
- Apple cider vinegar – 3 tbsp. l.
- Water – 600 ml.
- Salt – 1 tbsp. l.
- Sugar – 1 tbsp. l.
- Carnation – 4-6 umbrellas.
How to cook:
1. Zucchini can be used both earlier and later. Too tough peel can be cut with a vegetable peeler. Wash the vegetables and cut into thin slices.
2. Put clove umbrellas, bay leaf, peppercorns, dry dill inflorescences, cherry leaves, horseradish leaves in sterile jars at the bottom.
3. Arrange zucchini circles in jars in random order.
4. Pour refined oil (with a neutral taste and smell) and natural apple cider vinegar into each jar. Make a brine – you need to pour sugar and salt into the water, stirring, bring to a boil, then pour them over the zucchini in jars.
5. Line the bottom of the pot with a piece of clean cloth. Set jars on it, loosely cover with lids. Pour water almost to the very top of the jars. You will need to bring the water to an active boil and after that wait 15 minutes.
6. Then everything is simple – remove the cans, roll them up with a key, turn them over. In this form, let it cool, then put it in the pantry or basement for storage.
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.