Spicy cucumbers for the winter should be rolled up if you like vegetable blockages in the winter season. These vegetables are always very tasty, a little spicy. What is most remarkable is that for the preparation of this kind of preservation, you can safely use large cucumbers, as they say even “overgrown”, since the vegetables will still be cut for blockage. The only point worth paying attention to is that cucumbers should not be bitter.
It is advisable to store spicy vegetables in a dark place, a cellar or pantry is suitable for this if you live in an apartment. For clogging, it is better to take jars that are not too large in volume, for example, 0.5 liter jars are just perfect for this purpose. You can serve ready-made cucumbers to the table just like an independent snack. Since they come out a bit spicy, they also go well with any side dishes, such as boiled potatoes.
- Cucumbers – 1 kg.
- Vegetable oil – 80 ml.
- Vinegar 9% – 50 ml.
- Salt – 30 g.
- Sugar – 40 g.
- Garlic – 40 g.
How to cook:
1. Wash cucumbers well. Fill them with cold water and leave for at least an hour.
2. Wash cucumbers well. Fill them with cold water and leave for at least an hour.
3. Pour in the salt.
4. Squeeze out the garlic cloves with a garlic press.
Feel free to add more garlic if you want the preservation to come out even more spicy in taste. You can also add hot peppers too.
5. Pour vegetable oil, vinegar into the container and add sugar. Bring the mass almost to a boil.
6. Now pour it into the cucumbers and mix everything well. Leave the vegetables for 2-3 hours at room temperature. During this time, they will definitely release more juice, and they will be perfectly saturated with all the spices.
7. Put cucumbers in a jar, lay them quite tightly.
8. Now put a rag on the bottom of the container, put a jar of cucumbers on it, cover it with a lid. Sterilize vegetables for 3 minutes.
9. At the end, roll up the jar with a lid. To make this procedure easy, take care of a good seaming key in advance. After a day, be sure to send spicy cucumbers for storage in the cellar or pantry.