Many underestimate zucchini, they say, apart from caviar, nothing can be cooked from them. But it is worth showing only a little imagination and you can create a lot of culinary masterpieces.
For example, fried zucchini with tomatoes and mayonnaise will be both a great addition to an everyday dinner and an excellent snack on a festive table. Well, their main plus is the simplicity and speed of preparation.
- Large young zucchini – 1 pc.
- Tomatoes (small size) – 2 pcs.
- Mayonnaise – 2 tbsp. l.
- Garlic – 2 small cloves.
- Salt – to taste.
- Vegetable oil – for frying.
- Greens – optional.
How to cook:
1. My zucchini. We discuss. Cut into rings a little less than a centimeter thick. Salt a little.
2. Fry in vegetable oil on both sides until soft (about 2-3 minutes).
3. Mix mayonnaise with garlic passed through a press.
4. My tomatoes. Cut into not too thick rings.
5. Lubricate the zucchini ring with mayonnaise sauce.
6. We put a tomato ring on it.
7. Cover with another zucchini. Lubricate with mayonnaise. Decorate with greenery if desired.
A quick and tasty snack is ready. You can make it more useful if the zucchini is not fried in oil, but baked in the oven. Instead of mayonnaise, sour cream is allowed.
Enjoy your meal!