Potato pancakes with ham can be prepared very quickly. They turn out very fragrant and tasty. For their preparation, it is worth using excellent quality ham. In addition to potatoes and ham, you can also add hard cheese, bell pepper, greens to potato pancakes. In order for the potato mass not to disintegrate during frying, it is necessary to add a chicken egg and flour to it.
You can serve ready-made potato pancakes with mayonnaise, sour cream or some kind of spicy sauce, for example, garlic. Draniki should be fried in a pan in vegetable oil, however, they can be safely baked in the oven.
- Potatoes of any variety – 300 g.
- Ham of excellent quality – 100 g.
- Chicken egg – 1 pc.
- Premium flour – 1.5 tbsp. l.
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Ground black pepper or paprika – 1 pinch.
How to cook:
1. Remove the wrapping film from the ham, cut it into medium-sized cubes.
2. Peel potatoes, rinse under running water. Dry vegetables with paper towels. After that, grate the potatoes on a coarse or fine grater.
You can squeeze a little potato mass and drain the resulting juice. Most of the time I don’t do this.
3. Add ham to grated potatoes.
4. Beat in the chicken egg.
5. Add salt and ground black pepper.
6. Then add flour.
7. Heat vegetable oil in a pan. Spoon potato and ham pancakes.
8. Fry them until nice and golden brown over medium heat.
9. Then put the finished potato pancakes on a paper towel for literally 1-2 minutes. Then transfer them to a dish and serve.
Enjoy your meal!