Banana-raspberry pancakes can be cooked both in the oven and fried in a pan. Choose the method that is more convenient for you, depending on the circumstances.
For example, pancakes from the oven will be drier, but they can be safely given to children. But pancakes fried in a pan in oil are more juicy. But in this case, there is a restriction for those who are forbidden fatty foods.
The cooking process in both cases is not complicated and does not take much time. You can prepare the dough in 20 minutes, and frying will take from 10 to 20 minutes, depending on the portion. Fried pancakes are 17-20 pieces, and cooked in the oven – 7-10 pieces.
- Banana – 2 pcs.
- Kefir 2.5% – 200 ml.
- Chicken eggs – 3 pcs.
- Sugar – 5 tbsp. l.
- Semolina – 5 tbsp. l.
- Oatmeal – 3 tbsp. l.
- Raspberries – 3 tbsp. l.
- Wheat flour – 4-5 tbsp. l.
- Vegetable oil – for frying.
- Powder, topping – for serving.
How to cook:
1. Peel bananas, cut into pieces and place in a bowl.
2. Mash the bananas with a fork to make a puree.
3. Pour in kefir.
4. Pour in the sugar.
5. Pour in the oatmeal. Intervene.
6. Add chopped raspberries.
7. Beat in three eggs one at a time and stir in the dough.
8. Pour semolina, stir and leave for 10 minutes.
9. Then add wheat flour. Stir the dough.
10. Drop the dough with a spoon into the pan with hot oil. Fry first on one side, then turn over and also wait for the ruddy.
11. To make pancakes in the oven, line a good quality parchment paper, place a silicone mold (if available) and pour the batter into it. Remove the mold and put the baking sheet in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Bake at 180 degrees.
Fritters are ready. Before serving, decorate them with raspberries, sprinkle with powdered sugar and pour over with topping.
Enjoy your meal!