If once again you need to quickly prepare something for tea or coffee, the recipe for a cake with berries will not let you down. A delicate, delicious cake made from seasonal berries or caramelized fruits is a great no-bake dessert option. This berry cake can be made even in the morning. While your loved ones clean up after sleep, you will have time to prepare and serve a delicious pancake cake for breakfast. How do you like this start of the day ?!
No custards or butter creams, no outlandish ingredients – everything is extremely accessible and simple. Moreover, the basic soda dough recipe is also useful for a pancake cake with a salty filling, such as mushroom or fish. Therefore, it is easy to modify it into a cold appetizer. Experiment with toppings – this is the main condition for making a delicious cake, salty or sweet – your choice.
- Kefir or yogurt – 80 ml.
- Sugar – 2-2.5 tbsp. l.
- Sunflower oil – 50 ml.
- Egg – 1 pc.
- Flour – 120 g.
- Soda – 0.5 tsp
- Sour cream – 2 tbsp. l.
- Seasonal berries (currants, strawberries, raspberries) – 1 handful.
How to cook:
1. In a bowl, combine kefir / yogurt with an egg and 1 tbsp. l. Sahara. Stir, pour in 1 tsp. oils.
2. Add flour with soda.
3. Stir, if necessary, add flour or kefir, achieving a creamy dough consistency.
4. On medium heat, with 1/3 portion of the remaining oil, fry the pancakes. To do this, it is enough to pour 2-3 tbsp into the pan. l. dough and the convex side of the spoon distribute it in a circle.
5. Transfer the first pancake to a flat plate. Without waiting for cooling, grease it with 1 tsp. sour cream.
6. Sprinkle hot pancake with sour cream with sugar.
7. While sugar dissolves in sour cream, you can chop strawberries and / or kiwi (other berries and caramelized fruits will do). Put the berry slices on top of the pancake.
8. Do the same with the design of the second pancake.
9. Prepare the third pancake, put it on top of the previous two, brush with sour cream and sprinkle with the remaining sugar.
10. Turn on the kettle and put the pancake cake in a cold place.
While tea or coffee is being brewed, decorate the cake with berries, basil or mint leaves.
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.