Puff pastry puff pastry with walnut-spicy filling is a quick recipe that you can easily repeat at home. It is good because it takes very little time to cook. The dough is bought ready-made in the supermarket, the filling is prepared in 5 minutes, and the baking process can be taken up with more important things.
- Almonds – 75 g.
- Ground ginger – 0.5 tsp.
- Nutmeg – 1 tsp
- Sugar sand – 4 tbsp. l.
- Dough (puff-yeast) – 400 g.
- Butter – 30 g.
- Chicken egg – 1 pc.
- Sugar – for sprinkling.
How to cook:
1. This recipe calls for nuts. In principle, puffs can be prepared with any nuts, but they will give their taste. Therefore, if you replace the ingredient, then it is not a fact that the puffs will turn out the same. They will, of course, be delicious, but the taste will be different. This recipe uses almonds. Place the nuts in the chopper bowl.
2. Add ground ginger and nutmeg. If you do not like the overly sugary taste that ginger gives, then you can exclude it and leave only nutmeg. This is a milder flavor.
3. Pour in the sugar.
4. Now turn on the device and grind all the ingredients. Take a few minutes, let the nuts be in small pieces, not like flour.
5. Transfer the nut filling to a plate. Melt the butter and pour over the nuts.
6. Mix the stuffing well.
7. Defrost the dough and cut into rectangles of the same size.
8. On each blank, make cuts on the sides (5-6 pieces each). Put the filling in the center.
9. Start collecting puffs, wrapping first one strip on the right side, then on the left, until they run out.
10. Lay the puffs on a baking sheet. Top them with egg.
11. Sprinkle with sugar and put in the oven to bake for 45-50 minutes at a temperature of 170 degrees.
When they are lightly browned, take them out of the oven and serve. While the puffs are warm, the most delicious.
Enjoy your meal!