Fruits and berries have always been considered the best decoration and addition for home baking. Tart with chocolate and cottage cheese, with pieces of apricots and blackberries – another proof of this. Such a dessert will be not only tasty, but also healthy. It harmoniously combines curd cream and chocolate layer, crumbly cake and juicy fruits.
For decoration, instead of apricots and blackberries, you can use apples and currants, peaches and raspberries. Both fresh and frozen fruits are suitable. Tart with chocolate and cottage cheese is best served cold.
For the crust:
- Butter – 150 g.
- Yolks – 2 pcs.
- Sugar – 3 tbsp. l.
- Ice water – 2 tbsp. l.
- Salt – 1 pinch.
- Flour – 250 g.
For the chocolate layer:
- Cocoa powder – 1 tbsp. l.
- Sugar – 1 tbsp. l.
- Milk – 30 ml.
- Butter – 30 g.
- Cottage cheese – 200 g.
- Sour cream thick – 100 g.
- Sugar – 3 tbsp. l.
- Apricots, blackberries – to taste.
How to cook:
1. For the cake, mix dry ingredients in a bowl: flour, sugar, salt.
2. Grate the frozen butter on a coarse grater.
3. Mix everything and grind with your hands to the state of greasy crumbs.
To prevent the butter from melting, you need to knead the shortbread dough quickly, without warming it in your hands.
Add egg yolks.
4. Stir, collecting the crumbs into a lump. Add ice water one tablespoon at a time.
The dough should not be homogeneous, but plastic. It is important to do everything quickly, not allowing him to warm up.
Wrap the finished shortcrust pastry in cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Sprinkle the table with flour. Roll out the chilled dough on it in the form of a circle with a diameter of 33 cm (diameter of the mold 30 cm). Roll the dough onto a rolling pin and carefully transfer it to the mold. Trim the sides. Make frequent punctures with a fork so that the cake does not swell during baking. Remove the form with the dough in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
6. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Bake the crust for 30 minutes until d1.
Meanwhile, prepare the chocolate layer for the chocolate and cottage cheese tart. Mix dry ingredients. Pour in warm milk and stir until smooth, no lumps left.
7. Add butter. Heat in a water bath, stirring constantly until sugar and butter are completely dissolved. Cool the resulting glaze.
8. Spread chocolate on the finished cake. Wait until everything cools down completely.
9. Prepare curd cream. Mix all ingredients. Instead of sugar, you can use powdered sugar, and instead of sour cream – cream. To make the cream homogeneous, the cottage cheese must be rubbed 1 or 2 times through a fine sieve. Sweetness can be adjusted to taste.
10. Beat cream cheese for fruit tart. You should get a thick mass.
11. Fill the cake with chocolate cream. Send to the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
12. Wash fresh apricots, dry and cut into slices. So that the fruits do not darken, pour them with sugar syrup (1 tablespoon of sugar per 30 ml of warm water).
13. Decorate the chocolate and cottage cheese tart with apricot slices and blackberries.
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.