Cabbage rolls with cheese can be safely prepared if you are interested in low-calorie dishes. They are very juicy, soft and tasty. You can safely serve them to the table with sour cream or just like that.
As a filling, you can use not only hard cheese, but also just fried vegetables, for example, carrots and onions. You can also take minced meat as a filling. Cabbage is suitable white or fresh (young). It must be boiled until soft, and then only grind with a blender into a homogeneous mass. If there is no blender, then you can use a meat grinder for this purpose.
- White cabbage or fresh – 150 g.
- Hard cheese (the one that you like the most to taste) – 50 g.
- Chicken egg – 1 pc.
- Salt – 1 pinch.
- Premium flour – 2-3 tbsp. l.
- Odorless vegetable oil – 50 ml.
How to cook:
1. Remove the top leaves from the cabbage, wash it. Cut it into arbitrary pieces or chop into strips.
2. In a ladle, bring water to a boil, put the cabbage and cook it until soft.
If young cabbage is taken for the recipe, then it should not be cooked for a long time.
3. Beat a chicken egg into a bowl, add salt and flour.
4. Put boiled cabbage.
5. Now, using a blender, make sure that the mass becomes homogeneous.
6. Heat vegetable oil in a pan. Spoon out the cabbage mass.
Determine the size of the cakes yourself, the larger they are, the larger the rolls will be, respectively.
Grill the tortillas over moderate heat for 1 minute on each side.
7. Grate hard cheese on a coarse grater. Be sure to pre-cut the wax edges with a sharp knife.
8. Put a little grated hard cheese on a hot cabbage cake.
9. Roll the cake into a roll. Thus form all the rolls.
10. Put them on a dish, you can put chopped greens on top.
Serve cabbage rolls with cheese to the table immediately. Although they are very tasty and cold.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.