Carrot cake is a sweet treat that you can effortlessly prepare and pamper your loved ones. There is nothing complicated in its preparation, on the contrary, both the products and the whole cooking method are quite simple. You can bake a carrot cake for a cake in the oven or in a slow cooker.
Of course, in the second case, the procedure will be almost three times longer in time, however, if the oven is not of very high quality and the pastries in it most often burn, then it is worth using a slow cooker.
- Chicken eggs – 3-4 pcs.
- Carrots, grated on a fine grater – 1 tbsp.
- Flour – 1 tbsp.
- Sugar – 1 tbsp.
- Soda – 1 tsp
- Vinegar 9% – 1 tsp
- Cream – 150 ml.
1. In addition to the listed ingredients, you can safely add any fruits and berries to the cake. For example, it can be bananas, kiwis, canned pineapples or peaches.
So, for starters, combine sugar and eggs.
2. Beat this mass well with a mixer. If the mixer is not too powerful, then beat the egg mixture for at least 5 minutes.
3. Add soda, which you put in a tablespoon and quench with vinegar.
4. Then add grated carrots and flour.
5. Mix everything very well with a regular spoon or a silicone spatula.
6. Pour the dough into a baking dish. You can simply grease a baking dish with oil or line it with parchment paper.
7. Send the carrot cake to the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 30 minutes.
8. Pour the cream into a bowl and beat them with a mixer for 2 minutes.
9. Cut the cooled carrot cake in half.
10. Lubricate the bottom cake with cream.
11. Then lay out the second cake and grease it with plenty of cream.
12. Now simply decorate the cake with the remaining buttercream. To make the cake look brighter, color the cream orange and green. Draw carrots and make leaves.
Enjoy your meal!