Many people are used to frying pies, pancakes or pancakes, but making cheese cakes with ham is something new. At the weekend, prepare such a dish for the whole family – no one can resist. Any housewife can cook fried cakes in a pan, the main thing is to find a simple and proven recipe. Today we will share this recipe with you.
The dough is prepared quickly – on kefir, the rest of the ingredients will always be found in your kitchen – these are flour, soda, sugar, salt and oil for frying. In addition, cheese is added to the dough, and delicious ham is needed for the filling.
- Wheat flour – 350 g.
- Baking soda – 0.5 tsp
- Sugar – 0.5 tsp.
- Salt – 0.5 tsp.
- Kefir – 1 tbsp.
- Ham – 100 g.
- Hard cheese – 70 g.
- Salt – to taste.
- Vegetable oil – for frying.
1. Pour kefir at room temperature into a bowl and add baking soda to it. Stir the liquid mass and leave for 10-15 seconds so that the soda reacts with an acidic environment.
Kefir for the recipe can be used with any fat content, only in the case of low-fat, a little more flour may be needed. 1% kefir is usually slightly watery in consistency than thick 2.5%.
2. Pour sugar and salt, mix again so that all the crystals dissolve.
3. Now add half the portion of flour and mix so that there are no lumps.
4. Add grated cheese on a fine grater to the batter and mix.
5. Add the remaining flour and knead a soft ball of dough.
6. For the filling, grate the ham.
7. Divide the dough into 5-6 parts, roll each one, but not very thin. Put a couple of tablespoons of ham filling in the center.
8. Gather the dough into a ball, pinch the edges a little.
9. Roll out the cake again, but so that it does not tear. The thickness of such a cake should be approximately 0.6-0.7 cm.
10. Heat the pan, pour in the oil and after a few seconds put the cake. Fry for 2-3 minutes on low heat.
11. Turn the cake over and fry on the other side until browned.
12. In the same way, fry all the cakes, stacking one on top of the other.
Ready cakes can be served hot. The cakes turned out fluffy, fragrant and very tasty.
Enjoy your meal!