Chicken breast in adjika is suitable for lovers of spicy meat, especially if the sauce is spicy enough. It is the top layer that will turn out to be as sharp as possible, although thanks to the cuts on top, the inside of the fillet will also be thoroughly saturated. Adjika is suitable for both home and store. It is not too important what composition it will have, whether it will include plums, apples. The main thing is that the sauce itself is quite aromatic, and therefore the chicken meat will have a bright and rich taste.
Take the breast on the b1. It can be chilled or frozen – in the second case, it is advisable to defrost part of the bird at room temperature. In addition to spices and spices, it is advisable to take garlic. Most likely, it is part of adjika, but there its taste is no longer so bright.
- Whole chicken breast – 420 g.
- Adjika – 25 ml.
- Garlic – 2 cloves.
- Spices – 1/5 tsp
- Salt – to taste.
- Vegetable oil – 35 ml.
- Rosemary – 2 branches.
How to cook:
1. Wash and dry the chilled breast, cut off all excess. Then make deep enough cuts on the fillet.
2. Now you need to make a fragrant marinating mass. Pour salt and spices into the bowl. Peel the garlic cloves from the husk and chop finely, or pass through a press.
3. Pour refined vegetable oil without a bright taste and smell into the bowl.
4. Now add adjika to the bowl.
By the way, in this way you can marinate not only the breast, but also the fillet, thighs, drumsticks or even a whole chicken.
5. Mix everything thoroughly with a spoon – the fragrant thick marinating mass is ready.
6. You can immediately cover the baking dish with foil, and put the breast inside. Next, you need to grease the meat from all sides with the resulting fragrant mass, not forgetting to pay special attention to the cuts. Put rosemary on the breast.
7. Wrap the breast in foil and send to bake in a preheated oven. You need to bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes. After 20 minutes, you can unfold the foil.
8. Let the finished breast cool slightly, after which you can cut it into slices or serve it whole.
Meat can be served with a side dish or vegetables, warm or cold.
Enjoy your meal!