Chicken in openwork potatoes is an excellent dish that can be safely made for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. To prepare the filling, you can fry the chicken fillet in a pan in advance, so this procedure will help reduce the main cooking time.
Serve chicken in openwork, preferably to the table immediately after cooking. It goes well with any salads, be it some kind of vegetable or seafood. If you serve a dish with sauce, it will also be very tasty.
When choosing meat, it is best to opt for chicken fillet. You can take the hard cheese that you like more. From spices, salt and ground black pepper should be added.
- Chicken fillet – 1 pc.
- Egg – 1 pc.
- Potato – 1 pc.
- Hard cheese – 50 g.
- Flour – 1-2 tbsp. l.
- Vegetable oil – 80 ml.
- Salt – 3-4 pinches.
- Ground black pepper – 3-4 pinches.
How to cook:
1. Rinse the chicken breast very thoroughly under running water. After that, cut it into medium-sized pieces.
2. Heat vegetable oil (40 ml) in a frying pan, lay out the prepared meat. Add salt and pepper. Fry it literally for 7-10 minutes.
3. Peel the potatoes and grate on a coarse grater.
4. Drive a chicken egg into it, then add salt and ground black pepper. You can also safely add paprika and chopped herbs, for example, parsley or dill. Pour in the flour.
5. Mix the potato mass well.
6. Heat the vegetable oil in the pan again. Lay out the potatoes. Press it well so that it completely occupies the entire space. Fry the potatoes on one side for 2 minutes and then very carefully flip them over to the other side.
7. Put hard cheese grated on a coarse grater on one half of the potato pancake.
8. Then lay out the fried chicken meat.
9. Fold the potato pancake in half as shown in the photo. Do this procedure very carefully.
10. Fry it a little more, literally until it becomes ruddy in color. Now put the chicken in openwork on a dish, and boldly serve it to the table.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.