Chicken wings on an onion pillow are always very tasty, with a crispy crust. They can be safely prepared for dinner or for the arrival of guests. They go great with any side dishes. When choosing wings in a store, it is advisable to purchase those that are not too small in size. It is more convenient to use a large onion. It is thanks to him, by the way, that the wings will turn out to be very fragrant and will not stick completely to the bottom of the form. Of course, it can be additionally lubricated with vegetable oil or butter, but this procedure is optional.
It is advisable to bake the wings in an electric oven, not a gas 1. So the wings will have a beautiful ruddy crust. But, if you have a gas oven, then use it, just put a pan with water down.
- Chicken wings – 3 pcs.
- Onion – 2 pcs.
- Salt – 3 pinches.
- Black pepper – 3 pinches.
- Sour cream – 2 tbsp. l.
How to cook:
1. Peel the onion with a sharp knife. After that, cut it into large and thin half rings or rings.
2. Put the chopped vegetables in a baking dish, cover it with foil first.
If the baking dish has a non-stick coating or it is silicone, then you do not need to cover it with anything first.
3. Wash the wings very well. If there are feathers, remove them. Cut off a small piece from the wings. Leave it for cooking first courses.
4. Lay the meat on top of the onion.
5. Add salt and black pepper.
If you want, then you can also add paprika, oregano, other spices for meat.
6. Salt the wings on one side and then on the other.
7. Grease them with sour cream also on both sides, and then send the form with wings to the oven. Cook them for at least 45 minutes. If the meat is homemade chicken, then the cooking time may have to be increased to 60 minutes. After 30 minutes, you can remove the form from the oven and turn the meat over to the other side. This will ensure it bakes evenly on all sides. Set the baking temperature to 190 degrees.
Now just transfer the finished wings on the onion pillow to the dish, and boldly serve them to the table.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.