Chicken roll in a bottle is such a meat dish that is prepared quite easily, but it turns out so original and beautiful that it can be safely put on the festive table. It is most convenient to cook such yummy from chicken fillet. Firstly, such meat can be cooked for only 20 minutes, unlike any other. Secondly, it is the chicken breast that is very tender, soft and quite low in calories. Well, and thirdly, chicken breast is much cheaper than, for example, beef or pork.
It is best to serve the roll by cutting it into portioned pieces, so it will be more convenient for guests to take and eat it. To make the roll look more festive, in addition to meat, you should also use some bright-colored vegetables, for example, carrots.
- Chicken breast – 1 half.
- Carrot – 1 pc.
- Onion – 0.5 pcs.
- Gelatin – 1 tbsp. l.
- Salt – to taste.
1. Wash the meat very well under running water. After that, put it on a wooden board and cut it with a sharp knife into pieces of the same size.
2. Peel half of the onion, cut it into two parts. Peel the carrots and cut into circles, if they are large in size, then cut them in half.
3. Put the chicken meat in a saucepan, put onions and carrots on top.
4. Pour in water (it should just cover all the meat and vegetables). Add salt.
5. Put the pot on the fire and cook the meat for 20 minutes over moderate heat. It is better to cover the pan with a lid so that the water does not boil away.
6. Remove the onion from the pan, send it to the trash can. Put meat and carrots in a bottle, cut off its top.
7. Add gelatin to the meat broth, mix well.
8. Pour the meat broth into the meat bottle.
9. When the gelatin has completely hardened, the roll will be ready.
At the end, cut off the bottle, cut the chicken roll into portions.
Enjoy your meal!