If you want some yummy for tea, but there is absolutely no desire to run to the store, then take note of this recipe. You can easily cook condensed milk donuts, which will turn out to be simply amazing in taste, and cooking them is so quick and easy that a minimum of time will be spent on cooking. You can serve ready-made donuts to the table just like that or sprinkle them with powdered sugar. However, it is worth considering the fact that they are quite sweet and so. You can also brew delicious and fragrant green or black tea with them. For lovers of dairy products, it is worth choosing a glass of milk or fermented baked milk.
Donuts can be shaped into any shape. You can roll the dough into balls of the same size, as in this recipe, or roll the dough into a layer and squeeze out circles, making sure to make holes inside each hole using a smaller glass.
- Condensed milk is ordinary – 0.5 cans.
- Soda – 1 pinch.
- Vinegar 9% – for extinguishing soda.
- Premium flour – 250-300 g.
- Vegetable oil (it is better to use odorless oil) – for frying.
How to cook:
1. Using a knife or a special key, open a jar of condensed milk.
By the way, you can use not only store-bought condensed milk, but also homemade. It is from it that donuts will come out even more delicious.
Pour the milk into the prepared bowl, or scoop it out with a regular tablespoon.
2. Quench the soda with vinegar, add it as well.
If there is no soda, then you can add baking powder in the amount of 1 tsp.
3. Now it’s the flour’s turn. Sift it beforehand. Knead the dough.
4. Lay it out on the silicone mat.
5. Pinch off small pieces from the dough and roll them into balls.
6. Heat vegetable oil in a pan.
By the way, you can safely fry donuts in a bowl, only the amount of vegetable oil should be sufficient.
Lay out the prepared balls. Make the fire medium.
7. Fry the donuts until nice and golden brown on all sides.
8. Now lay them out on a paper towel. When the excess vegetable oil escapes, then transfer the donuts to a dish and boldly serve them to the table.