Delicate and fragrant cottage cheese cookies with vanilla – a delicious treat not only for the sweet tooth – you can easily cook at home. The recipe for such cookies is not complicated, and is just right for those who do not like to fiddle with the dough for a long time. Any cottage cheese is suitable for cookies (the percentage of fat content is not important) – homemade or store-bought, but butter should not be replaced with margarine, since it is it that gives the sweet a pleasant creamy taste.
- Cottage cheese – 200 g.
- Vanillin – 1 g.
- Butter – 50 g.
- Flour – 2 tbsp. (250 ml each).
- Salt – a pinch.
- Sugar – 125 g. + for sprinkling.
- Eggs – 2 pcs.
How to cook:
1. In a deep bowl (to make it convenient to knead the dough), put cottage cheese and eggs (it is desirable that all products are at room temperature). Using an immersion blender, beat eggs with cottage cheese until smooth.
So that there are no curd grains in the dough, you can first rub the cottage cheese through a fine sieve, and then beat it together with the eggs.
2. Next, add a pinch of salt and 125 g of sugar to the curd mass, add softened (!) Butter, then beat well again to get a homogeneous mass.
3. Pour the sifted flour in small portions, mixing it with baking powder and vanilla.
4. Knead the curd dough and knead it well with your hands, adding a little more flour if necessary (the consistency of the dough should be soft, but at the same time elastic, it should not stick to your hands).
5. Divide the prepared curd dough into 2 – 3 parts (it will be more convenient to roll it out). Sprinkle one part of the dough with flour, roll it into a layer, one centimeter thick.
6. Sprinkle the rolled out dough with sugar.
7. Then carefully roll it into a tight roll and wrap it in cling film. Do the same with the rest of the curd dough.
8. Place the prepared rolls of cottage cheese dough for half an hour in the freezer (so the pieces will be easier to cut). When it is slightly frozen, remove and cut into small slices (approximately one centimeter thick). Put the pieces of future cottage cheese cookies on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, at a distance from each other.
9. Bake cottage cheese cookies at a temperature of 180 degrees for half an hour. When the cookies are browned, remove them from the pan.
You can enjoy cottage cheese cookies with vanilla immediately after baking. And to keep it soft longer, put the cooled sweetness into a container, covering it tightly with a lid.