At first glance, such croutons seem too simple and completely unsuitable to put them on the table in front of the guests. But this is exactly until the moment when you taste them. A variant of such an appetizer will definitely appeal to even those who do not like raw carrots. Some housewives add grated garlic clove or melted cheese here, but this is already a matter of taste. The appearance is also important – bright croutons will decorate even the most budgetary table.
- Toast bread – 2 slices.
- Medium carrot – 1 pc.
- Chicken eggs – 2 pcs.
- Sunflower oil – for frying.
- Green onions, spices – to taste.
- Lettuce leaves – for serving.
How to cook:
1. Place chicken eggs in a saucepan and cover with salted water. After that, put on the stove and after boiling, cook for ten minutes.
2. If you do not have bread for toast, then you can take a sliced \u200b\u200bloaf or just white bread and cut it into slices yourself.
3. Pour sunflower oil into a frying pan and heat up. Then fry the croutons for about a minute and a half on each side. Focus on the appearance – the bread should be browned.
4. Grate raw carrots. At the same time, try to choose a juicy and bright variety, because the taste of the finished dish depends on it.
5. When chicken eggs are cooked, they should be cleaned, after cooling in ice water. After that, the eggs should be grated.
6. Combine grated carrots with eggs, and season the resulting mixture with mayonnaise.
If you want to make the dish more piquant, then you should add freshly ground pepper.
7. Spread the spread over the croutons, distributing it in such a way as to completely cover the surface of the bread.
8. Green onions or parsley will be the final chord of the dish. Greens need to be chopped and optionally sprinkle sandwiches.
9. Chill the croutons in the refrigerator for a couple of minutes before serving and you can put it on the table. Such a snack is perfect as a quick snack, for example, while walking in the fresh air.