Eggplants in Belarusian are always very tasty, and not too expensive ingredients are used for their preparation. You can serve the finished snack immediately after preparation, but it is more delicious when cold. Such original vegetables are combined with any side dishes, meat dishes, but it is worth considering that they can also serve as an independent snack.
When choosing vegetables, it is best to buy homemade, especially now it is not problematic to do this, because everything is on sale. The size of the vegetables does not matter, as everything will be cut into pieces and then fried in a pan.
- Eggplant – 3-4 pcs.
- Vegetable oil – for frying vegetables.
- Bulgarian pepper – 1 pc.
- Tomato – 1 pc.
- Onion – 1 pc.
- Carrots – 0.5 pcs.
- Salt, pepper – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Wash vegetables immediately. Cut the eggplants, without peeling them, into cubes that are not small in size.
2. After that, clean the onion in a convenient way. Cut it up too.
3. After that, clean the onion in a convenient way. Cut it up too.
4. Cut the bell pepper in half and remove the seeds inside. Cut it, as well as the tomato, into slices.
5. Put the onion, carrot, pepper and tomato in the pan. Saute all vegetables until they are soft.
For frying, vegetable oil without a pronounced odor is suitable.
6. Fry the eggplant cubes in another pan. Add salt and pepper to this as well.
You can also use those spices that you are used to adding when cooking vegetables.
7. When the eggplants become soft, put the fried onions, carrots, peppers and tomatoes on top of them.
8. Throw in a bay leaf for a more refined taste. Mix well.
9. Simmer everything together for 1-2 minutes. After that, put the finished eggplants in Belarusian in a beautiful glass bowl with a leg. Serve them boldly to the table immediately or wait until they have completely cooled.
It’s so easy, you can quickly cook an amazing vegetable tasty snack, which, by the way, is also quite healthy. Be sure to do it!