Delicious and satisfying potato crumbs are obtained both with cheese filling and with any other – for example, with chicken, mushroom, sausage or vegetable.
To prepare a snack, you need to take large potatoes without damage. Any hard cheese is suitable – you can take a product with various additives, for example, with herbs, nuts or spices. It is important that it melts well. And you can use processed cheese – it has a wider range of varieties, for example, with ham, mushrooms or shrimp.
Prepare all the necessary products – wash the potatoes thoroughly. The skin does not need to be cut. Measure out the desired amount of cheese. Boil chicken eggs in advance in slightly salted water and cool.
- Large potatoes – 2 pcs.
- Hard cheese – 50 g.
- Chicken eggs – 2 pcs.
- Garlic – 1 clove.
- Mayonnaise – 25 ml.
- Salt – to taste.
- Spices – optional.
How to cook:
1. Wrap potatoes in pieces of foil and send to an oven preheated to 180 degrees. Bake for about 45 minutes, it all depends on the oven and the properties of the potatoes.
If the potatoes are very starchy, it may take longer to bake.
2. While the potatoes are baking, grate hard cheese on a fine grater.
3. Peel hard-boiled chicken eggs and grate on a fine grater, send to a bowl of cheese. Peeled garlic also rub on a fine grater or use a special press.
4. Add salt, spices to taste and mayonnaise to the bowl – you can take either homemade or store-bought. The fat content of the product is not of fundamental importance.
5. Mix everything well. Potato stuffing is ready.
6. When the potatoes are almost ready, you can unfold the foil and bake it at 200 degrees or just on the Grill mode. After 10 minutes, the vegetable will brown.
7. Let the potatoes cool slightly, then peel off the top and remove some of the potato pulp with a fork (spoon).
8. Fill potato molds with cheese, egg and garlic filling. Send the potatoes to a hot oven (180 degrees) for 5-7 minutes.
9. Let the hot potato cool slightly, then remove it from the foil and serve.