Cauliflower patties are simply amazing and quite healthy dish that is easy to prepare. The main thing is to use everything of high quality when choosing products. For example, cauliflower should be without any dark spots, rot and not yellow in color, since such a moment indicates that it is old.
There are two ways to cook cutlets, the first is that cabbage must be pre-boiled for at least 3-5 minutes, and then cutlets should be made from it. In the second case, it just needs to be crushed well; an immersion blender is best suited for this purpose. Fry cutlets in a Teflon-coated pan.
Serve cauliflower cutlets immediately to the table. They go well with any sauces and side dishes. However, due to the fact that they are quite satisfying, they can be served at the table as an independent snack.
- Cauliflower – 1 head.
- Salt – to taste.
- Ground black pepper – to taste.
- Premium flour – 1.5-2 tbsp. l.
- Egg – 1 pc.
- Vegetable oil – 40 ml.
How to cook:
1. Disassemble the cauliflower into inflorescences. Then rinse them under running water. For convenience, you can put them in a colander and boldly do this procedure.
2. Put the cabbage inflorescences in a saucepan. Fill them with water. Boil them for 2-3 minutes, only note the time after the water boils.
3. Put the cauliflower in a deep bowl. Grind with an immersion blender.
4. The mass must be necessarily homogeneous.
5. Shake the egg with a fork in a separate bowl, and then pour it into the cabbage mass.
6. Pour in the flour.
7. Add salt and ground black pepper. Mix everything very well.
8. Heat vegetable oil in a pan. Spoon cutlets out. Give them an even shape.
9. Fry the patties over medium heat for 1 minute (approximately) on one side, and then the same amount on the other.
10. Transfer the cauliflower patties to a serving platter. Serve them to the table. Place a bowl of mayonnaise, sour cream, or your other favorite sauce in the center.