Cucumbers “Bomb” with grated garlic are very tasty and original. That is why they have such a name. Preparing an appetizer is quite simple, the ingredients are quite affordable and ordinary, most likely every housewife has them in the kitchen. You can store ready-made cucumbers in a jar in the refrigerator, or you can sterilize them for 9 minutes and clog them in jars for the winter.
For cooking, it is better to use young cucumbers. Their size should be such that they fit in a jar. If it has a volume of 0.5 liters, then the vegetables should be no more than 10 cm in length. If the jar is 1 liter, then cucumbers can be used larger in size.
You can safely serve such ready-made cucumbers with any side dishes, cereals and meat dishes. As they are already cut, they just need to be taken out of the jar and put on a beautiful dish.
- Cucumbers – 650-700 g.
- Fresh garlic – 1 clove.
- Salt – 0.5 tbsp. l.
- Sugar – 0.5 tbsp. l.
- Ground pepper – ¼ tsp
- Vegetable oil (it is better to use odorless oil) – 50 ml.
- Vinegar 9% (you can use acetic acid, only it should be diluted with water in the right proportions) – 50 ml.
How to cook:
1. Wash fresh cucumbers very thoroughly, fill them with water and leave in cold water for 1 hour. This procedure is necessary so that the finished cucumbers are crispy.
2. After that, cut the cucumbers into 4 pieces along.
3. Place the sliced cucumbers in a bowl or saucepan.
4. Add chopped garlic to them.
5. In a deep bowl, combine salt, sugar, ground black pepper, vinegar, vegetable oil. Mix everything well.
6. Pour cucumbers with prepared marinade. Mix well.
7. Arrange cucumbers in prepared clean glass jars.
8. If you eat cucumbers right away, then just put them in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours. If you want to roll them up for the winter, then place the jar in a saucepan (put a rag on its bottom).
Sterilize the cucumbers for 7-9 minutes and then roll up the jars with lids.
Enjoy your meal!