Metropolka cutlets are a very tasty meat dish that you should definitely cook for the holiday. Guests will definitely like such a treat, most likely, not a single cutlet will remain on the plate, and after the banquet, many will find out the recipe for their preparation, which, by the way, is not complicated at all.
Serve ready-made cutlets to the table, preferably with some kind of original side dish. Since this is the season of new potatoes, you can boil them, and then fry them until a beautiful and golden crust in a non-stick pan. If for some reason you don’t like potatoes, then do what you want. So you can safely boil absolutely any cereal or serve cutlets simply with some kind of sauce, for example, with ketchup.
When choosing products, it is better to purchase chicken or turkey fillets. Any liver is suitable, but it is advisable to boil it in advance, and soak it in water too, so as not to waste time on this process. You can also use milk instead of water for soaking. So the finished liver will come out more tender in taste.
- Fillet – 300-400 g.
- Onion – 0.5 pcs.
- Boiled liver – 150 g.
- Egg – 1 pc.
- Salt, pepper – just a few pinches.
- Vegetable oil – 50 ml.
- Breadcrumbs – 50 g.
- Flour – 40 g.
How to cook:
1. Chop the onion.
2. Twist the boiled liver in a meat grinder.
3. Now fry the twisted liver with onions. Salt the mass and pepper.
4. Rinse the fillet under running water, cut into pieces. Salt on each side.
5. Lightly beat off and put the liver and onion filling on one edge.
6. Roll the meat into a roll and secure with a toothpick. Thus, make all the rolls. Dip each in flour.
7. Now send the rolls to a bowl, in which shake the egg with a fork.
8. Finally, roll all rolls in breadcrumbs.
9. Put the cutlets in a frying pan, in which be sure to preheat the vegetable oil.
10. Be sure to fry them on moderate heat. They should be with a beautiful and ruddy bump on all sides.
Send ready cutlets “Metropolka” to the table.