Chicken landoriki is a simple, but at the same time very tasty dish. In fact, these are pancakes that are fried and then stewed in a pan or in a saucepan. Landoriki are meat, vegetable or sweet.
Today’s recipe uses chicken meat, namely breast. It is very convenient to use fillet without skin and bones. Meat pancakes are soft, tender and juicy. There are several nuances in cooking, which we will certainly tell you. Landoriki will become your favorite treat at the table.
- Chicken fillet (breast) – 250 g.
- Starch potato or corn – 2-2.5 tbsp. l.
- Chicken eggs, medium-sized – 1 pc.
- Onion – 40-50 g.
- Vegetable oil for frying – 2 tbsp. l.
- Salt, black pepper – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Dry the washed chicken breast on napkins, then cut into small cubes.
Minced meat will retain more juice and meat pancakes will remain juicy when frying.
2. Finely chop the peeled onion with a knife.
Alternatively, you can grate the onion, but this is a longer and not very convenient process.
3. In a bowl, mix the chicken meat and chopped onion. Beat in the chicken egg.
4. Salt the minced meat and pepper, squeeze the garlic through the garlic press. Garlic can be used both fresh and dried. But a fresh clove of garlic will give a more vibrant flavor to the pancakes.
5. Pour in the right amount of starch. It will hold the minced meat together well, but at the same time it will not clog the taste of the meat.
6. Stir the minced meat thoroughly. The consistency will be like pancakes.
7. Heat the oil well in a frying pan, turning on medium heat. Spoon landoriki, start frying.
8. After 3-4 minutes, turn the meat pancakes over, fry for another 2-3 minutes. Then pour 3-4 tablespoons of water into the pan, reduce the power of the fire and simmer the landoriki under the lid for another 5 minutes. They will become soft and melt in your mouth.
The finished dish can be served both hot and cold. Combine these meat pancakes with any vegetables or side dishes.
Enjoy your meal!