Diet okroshka is a recipe for everyone who counts calories! The dish contains chicken fillet, as well as a lot of fresh cucumbers and herbs. Okroshka without potatoes, so it is much easier for digestion than the classic version. Dressed with broth (which will remain from cooking the fillet) and a small amount of 10% low-fat sour cream.
- Chicken fillet – 300 g.
- Water (for cooking chicken fillet) – 2 liters.
- Chicken eggs – 2 pcs.
- Fresh cucumbers – 3 pcs.
- Dill – 1 bunch.
- Green onions (only feathers) – 1 bunch.
- Citric acid – to taste.
- Sour cream 10% fat – 3 tbsp. l.
- Salt – to taste.
- Radishes – 3-4 pcs.
How to cook:
1. Chicken breast (boneless and skinless) cover with water, add a little salt. Bring to a boil and cook for 20 minutes, until fully cooked. Cool in the broth – so the meat does not wind up and remains juicy. When cool, cut the chicken into small cubes. Save the broth when it has cooled, put it in the refrigerator so that it is properly cooled, then it will go to the okroshka dressing.
2. Hard boil a couple of chicken eggs, cool and peel. Crumble finely with a knife.
One egg can be boiled additionally and left whole – it will go for decoration, this will make the dish more satisfying, but increase its calorie content.
3. Cut fresh cucumbers into small cubes. Before chopping, be sure to make sure that none of them are bitter, if necessary, peel them, otherwise the dish will be hopelessly spoiled.
Try to choose ground cucumbers, not greenhouse ones, they have a richer taste, which means that okroshka will turn out great!
4. Chop the dill and green onion with a knife. Add to them 0.5 tsp. salt and grind to release the juice. The more greens, the tastier the okroshka will be, so you don’t need to feel sorry for it, put more, it will give both taste and aroma, and it will charge the body with vitamins.
5. Combine all the listed products in a bowl or saucepan. Fill okroshka with 10% sour cream.
6. Pour in the broth (in which the chicken fillet was cooked) or cold boiled water. Adjust the amount of salt to taste and add a little citric acid.
7. Place in the refrigerator to infuse for 1 hour. Serve diet okroshka cold, topped with thinly sliced radish slices. Very tasty and refreshing!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.