Delicious and satisfying potato pancakes can be cooked with sausage. For the recipe, you will need potatoes, a little onion, boiled sausage and flour so that the products keep their shape well and do not fall apart during the frying process.
Potato dishes are considered the most popular, so potato pancakes are cooked often and with pleasure. To diversify such potato pancakes, add boiled sausage. You will need a small piece – it often remains in the refrigerator, in such cases it can always help you out.
They are prepared quickly and without much hassle, so in a short time you can cook a simple and very tasty dish for the whole family. When hot, they just melt in your mouth! Draniki after frying are crispy and fragrant.
- Potato – 250 g.
- Boiled sausage – 80 g.
- Onion – 50 g.
- Wheat flour – 2 tbsp. l.
- Vegetable oil for frying – 40 g.
- Salt, black pepper – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Peel and grate the potatoes on a coarse grater, then squeeze lightly with your hands to remove excess moisture.
2. Cut the boiled sausage into cubes. Sausages choose tasty and high quality.
3. Place potatoes and sausage in a deep bowl.
4. Peel and rinse the onions, then chop them into small cubes.
5. Pour the onion to the potatoes with sausage.
6. Salt and pepper the preparation for potato pancakes to taste. Mix all ingredients. Add some garlic if you like.
7. Add wheat flour and mix again. So that there are no lumps left. The flour will hold all the ingredients together.
8. Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan, turning on medium heat, spread potato pancakes with a spoon – forming flattened cakes. Start frying until golden brown.
9. After 3-4 minutes, turn the pancakes over and fry on the reverse side for the same amount of time. Draniki should be completely fried and become ruddy and fragrant.
Immediately serve ready-made potato pancakes to the table. You can always complement the dish with sour cream and fresh herbs.
Enjoy your meal!