Draniki with zucchini is a real summer dish, especially if you use tender zucchini from the first harvest. A more mature vegetable will, of course, also work. If it will have a hard peel, then it is better to cut it off with a vegetable peeler. And the seeds from the inside can be removed with a knife or a teaspoon. Otherwise, potato pancakes are prepared, as usual, simply. You can use your favorite recipe as a basis.
- Potatoes – 4 pcs.
- Fresh zucchini – ½ pc.
- Sour cream – 1.5 tbsp. l.
- Chicken egg – 1 pc.
- Salt – 3 pinches.
- Dried herbs – 2 pinches.
- Oil for frying – 2 tbsp. l.
- Wheat flour – 3 tbsp. l.
How to cook:
1. Mixing the potato mass for pancakes must be done very quickly, as the potatoes quickly darken and release a lot of juice, which must be constantly drained. Peel the vegetables, wash and grate on a fine grater, squeeze out excess juice with your hands.
2. Wash the zucchini, if necessary, peel and grate on a fine grater, transfer to a bowl with potatoes.
3. Add medium-fat sour cream to a bowl and beat in a fresh chicken egg.
4. Add salt and dried herbs. As an alternative – fresh herbs, chopped into small crumbs.
5. The last step is to add the sifted wheat flour.
6. Mix everything well so that there are no lumps of flour left. You can start frying right away.
7. Heat frying oil in a frying pan. Spoon small portions of the potato mass and fry over low heat for 3-4 minutes.
8. Turn the potato pancakes over with a spatula to the other side and fry for another 2-3 minutes.
Serve the dish hot or warm, with sour cream and fresh herbs.
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.