Pies are prepared in every family, from different dough, with a variety of fillings. Today we want to share a fairly simple recipe for lush pies. You will not need to wait for the proofing of the dough for a long time. Lushness and softness of the dough will give kefir and baking soda. The filling in pies will be from eggs and green onions.
- Wheat flour – 400-500 g.
- Kefir – 230 ml.
- Soda – 0.5 tsp
- Sugar – 2 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Vegetable oil – 100 ml.
- Boiled chicken eggs – 3-4 pcs.
- Green onions – 3-4 pcs.
- Sour cream – for serving.
How to cook:
1. Prepare the pie dough. To do this, you will need to sift wheat flour into a deep bowl. Add baking soda and a pinch of salt and sugar.
2. Pour kefir at room temperature or slightly warmed up to the flour mixture and add the raw yolk of one chicken egg. Knead the dough first with a spatula and then with your hands. The dough should not be hammered with additional flour. Lubricate your hands with vegetable oil and knead the dough. Leave the dough in the bowl covered for 10 minutes.
3. Prepare the pie filling. Boil chicken eggs first. Peel and cut the eggs into cubes, pour into a bowl. Finely chop a bunch of green onions and add to the eggs in the filling. Add salt and ground black pepper to taste.
4. Transfer the dough to a cutting board or silicone mat, dusting with flour. Divide the dough into equal pieces.
5. Roll out each piece of dough with a cake and add the filling. Shape into a patty and turn seam side down.
6. Fry the pies in hot vegetable oil over medium heat.
7. Ready-made pies are lush, put them on a paper towel to remove excess oil. Cover the top of the pies also with a towel or cover with a wide plate or bowl. After this step, the pies become even softer in taste.
Serve ready-made pies with sour cream or kefir.