If you love mushrooms, but you don’t have the opportunity to collect or buy them, then you will definitely like this blue mushroom recipe. Cold fried eggplants with onions, mayonnaise and mushroom seasoning are very reminiscent of fried mushrooms with sour cream.
It turns out such a snack is very tasty and satisfying. The only small minus of the eggplant blank is that it must be stored in a cool place (preservation will not stand at room temperature!).
- Eggplant – 750 g.
- Onion – 250 g.
- Mayonnaise – 100 g.
- Salt – 0.5 tbsp. l.
- Mushroom seasoning – 12.5 g.
- Vegetable oil (for frying) – 50 ml.
- Water – for cooking eggplant.
How to cook:
1. Peel the onion, wash and chop finely, then fry until golden brown in a small amount of vegetable oil.
2. Wash the eggplant, cut off the tails and cut into medium pieces.
3. Put the chopped eggplants in a saucepan, cover with water, add salt and set to boil. Boil the little blue ones from the moment the water boils for 2 minutes, then put them in a colander to glass the water.
4. When the eggplants have cooled a little, squeeze them with your hands and fry over high heat, pouring vegetable oil into the pan, until golden brown.
5. Put the fried onion and eggplant in a deep bowl or pan.
6. Add mayonnaise and mushroom seasoning, mix the eggplant appetizer well. Taste and adjust if necessary. However, as a rule, it is not necessary to add blue ones, since both mayonnaise and seasoning contain a sufficient amount of salt.
If you do not have mushroom seasoning, you can replace it with chopped dry mushrooms or broth mushroom cubes.
7. Transfer thoroughly mixed eggplants with onions and mayonnaise to a pre-sterilized jar, filling it to the top.
8. Put a jar of eggplant in a saucepan with warm water (be sure to cover the bottom of the saucepan so that the glass container does not burst during the boiling process) and sterilize for 15 minutes (from the moment the water boils).
9. Once the eggplant is sterilized, carefully remove the jar from the water and seal/seal it.
10. Next, turn the twist onto the lid and wrap it with a warm blanket until it cools completely.
11. Immediately after cooling, rolled eggplants in mayonnaise like mushrooms must be stored (!) in a cool place.
It is best to store such a blank in the refrigerator, and if space does not allow, in the cellar. Please note that this preservation will not be stored in the pantry at room temperature (jars may explode).
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.