This is probably the easiest and fastest way to pickle pickles. Despite the fact that the starter contains a minimum of ingredients, the greens are appetizing, crispy and in no way inferior in their taste to 3-day-old cucumbers.
They are perfectly stored for a long time, they can even be harvested for future use, sent for storage in the cold. For salting, it is recommended to buy the freshest, juiciest and youngest fruits. It is better to harvest cucumbers, hand-picked or purchased from a trusted seller. If you doubt the freshness of pickles, be sure to prepare them before salting: put the fruits in a bowl of cold water and wait at least 4-5 hours. During this period, they will acquire the necessary density and they can be used for fermentation.
Depending on your taste, you can add other spices to the brine (allspice, cherry, horseradish, oak or currant leaves).
per 1000 ml:
- Cucumbers – 500-600 g.
- Water – 500 ml.
- Salt – 1 dess. l.
- Dried dill – 5 g.
- Garlic – 3-4 cloves.
How to cook:
1. We pour dried dill into the container we need. We use a purchased product or “umbrellas” bought on the market.
2. Add pre-peeled garlic to the jar. Its rate is adjustable depending on the desired spiciness of the snack.
3. We spread the clean “zelentsy”, after washing them under running water. We try to carefully tamp the pickles into a container.
4. We are waiting for the liquid to boil, pour a dessert spoon of salt and actively mix the hot infusion.
5. We pour it into the preparation. We make sure that the liquid covers the fruit.
6. Cover with a lid and wait 24 hours.
If the room is cool, the salting time may increase by 10-12 hours.
We use pickled cucumbers at our discretion.
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.