Korean cutlets are an excellent meat dish that can be safely made with absolutely any side dish or some kind of vegetable salad. According to this recipe, they are always original in taste and not the same as the classic ones, since soy sauce, ground ginger, and honey are added to the minced meat.
Minced chicken is used as meat, but you can safely stop the choice on pork or beef if you are more used to it. To make the cutlets more fragrant, you need to add more garlic and onions to the minced meat. By the way, garlic is suitable not only fresh, but also dried ground. Serve ready cutlets to the table is hot. They go great with ketchup and mashed potatoes.
- Chicken fillet – 1 half.
- Onion – 1 pc.
- Garlic – 1 clove.
- Salt – 2-3 pinches.
- Pepper – 2-3 pinches.
- Flour – 1-2 tbsp. l.
- Soy sauce – 1 tbsp. l.
- Ground ginger – 1 pinch.
- Honey – 1 tsp
- Vegetable oil – 40 ml.
How to cook:
1. Twist the chicken fillet in a meat grinder, which is pre-washed well and cut into pieces of such size that they fit into the meat grinder hole. Twist the onion and garlic clove. I also soaked a couple of slices of bread in water and twisted it in a meat grinder, as I used to always add it to minced meat, but this is not necessary. That is why I did not indicate bread in the list of ingredients.
2. Add salt and pepper. You can also add spices that you like, for example, paprika.
3. Send flour there.
4. Put honey, if it is too thick, then melt it in a water bath or in a microwave oven.
5. Pour in the soy sauce. It can be absolutely any company.
6. Now add ground ginger. Stir the mince. Make patties that are not too small, but not too big either. Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan, put the prepared cutlets.
7. Fry them on almost minimum heat. If you want, you can cover the pan with a lid so that the stove does not get dirty, but you can fry them like that.
Put the Korean cutlets on a dish and serve them to the table.