Meat “Accordion” in the oven has an original and appetizing appearance, making it ideal for a festive feast. True, if on a typical day there is a piece of pork chop in the refrigerator, then it is quite possible to cook such an “accordion”, because it is incredibly easy to prepare. Tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, carrots can be placed in the cuts, and if desired, you can sprinkle hard grated cheese on top.
- Pork chop – 700 g.
- Tomato (large) – 1 pc.
- Champignons – 2 pcs.
- Salt – 1/3 tsp
- Spices – 1/5 tsp
- Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp. l.
Cooking time: 60 minutes. Servings Per Container: 3-4.
1. Wash the pork chop, dry it. Excess fat must be cut off.
If there are bones, they must be removed.
By the way, this part of pork is also called balyk. Tomatoes and champignons also need to be washed.
2. Mushrooms are suitable both fresh and frozen. If they were frozen with plates, then there is no need to defrost them. You can also use other mushrooms – those that are on hand. Cut the tomato into thin slices.
3. Make cuts on top of a piece of pork so that tomatoes and mushrooms can be placed in them.
4. You can immediately transfer the pork to a piece of foil in which it will be baked. Rub it with salt, spices, and vegetable oil with a neutral aroma.
5. Place tomato slices in the cuts.
6. Now it’s the turn of the champignons – they need to be placed in the same cuts along with the tomatoes. You can salt with a pinch of salt.
7. Now you need to tightly wrap the workpiece in foil. You can add another layer if necessary. Next, send the bundle to the oven preheated to 180 degrees and bake for 20 minutes.
8. After that, you can unfold the foil and let the pork brown for another 15 minutes.
The meat can be served whole or cut into pieces. It can be served with sauce and herbs.
Enjoy your meal!