Lazy buckwheat with kefir, raisins and honey is very satisfying. The main thing in this dish is the method of its preparation, because the cereal does not even need to be cooked. In the evening, just pour kefir over buckwheat and put it in the refrigerator overnight. During this time, the cereal will swell, become soft, and you can safely eat it in the morning. Here is such a simple and healthy breakfast that you can cook without spending any time on cooking or energy.
To make the dish more original and satisfying in taste and do not need to use sugar, raisins and honey are added to it. The amount of the second ingredient can be controlled according to your taste preferences. In addition to raisins, you can safely add candied fruits, prunes, walnuts and other additives to ready-made lazy buckwheat.
- Buckwheat – 125 g.
- Kefir with any percentage of fat – 250 ml.
- Raisins – to taste.
- Honey – to taste.
1. Wash the buckwheat, put it in a sieve or colander. This is necessary in order to escape excess water. Leave the cereal for 15 minutes.
2. After that, transfer it to a deep bowl.
3. Pour most of the kefir into it.
4. Add honey.
If the honey is too thick, then melt it in a water bath.
5. Add raisins. Mix everything well with a regular spoon.
6. Now put the bowl of cereal in the refrigerator and leave it there overnight. During this time, the cereal will swell and become soft. It will even be visible visually.
7. Add the remaining kefir to the finished cereal, mix everything well. Make the consistency according to your taste preferences.
8. To decorate lazy buckwheat on kefir, put some more raisins on top.
This is such a hearty, tasty and easy-to-cook dish!
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.