For kneading the curd dough, select a bowl of a suitable size. Pour fresh cottage cheese into a deep bowl. The fat content of the product is up to you. Crack in a fresh egg here.
- Cottage cheese – 250 g.
- Chicken egg – 1 pc.
- Sugar – 2-3 tbsp. l.
- Apricot – 3-4 pcs.
- Salt – 2 pinches.
- Wheat flour – 4 tbsp. l.
- Ground cinnamon – 3 pinches (for serving).
- Low-fat sour cream – 1 tbsp. l. (for submission).
How to cook:
1. For kneading the curd dough, select a bowl of a suitable size. Pour fresh cottage cheese into a deep bowl. The fat content of the product is up to you. Crack in a fresh egg here.
2. Measure the right amount of sugar and add. Don’t forget a pinch of salt. By the way, the water for cooking dumplings can be boiled immediately.
3. It is recommended to sift wheat flour before adding it to the dough to get rid of all kinds of impurities.
4. Intensively stir the dough with a tablespoon, kneading lumps of flour and cottage cheese.
5. Wash ripe but firm apricots, remove the pit and cut into small cubes. Send to the dough.
6. Gently mix all ingredients in a bowl.
7. With wet hands, form small neat balls.
8. Send the blanks to boiling water, you can salt it and add a couple of pinches of sugar. After 5-6 minutes, the dumplings will rise to the surface of the water. Remove them with a slotted spoon, put them on a plate, pour over sour cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Enjoy your meal!