Even in fasting, you can cook very tasty cookies without milk, eggs and other prohibited foods. Suitable for vegetarians.
Increase the amount of ingredients depending on how many cookies you need. It keeps well for up to a week. The main thing is to leave it in a paper bag.
- Ripe sweet banana – 1 pc.
- Honey – 1 tbsp. l.
- Sugar – 100 g.
- Soda – 1 tsp without a slide.
- Vegetable oil – 120 ml.
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp. l.
- Wheat flour – 240 g.
The active cooking time is 10 minutes. The total cooking time is 30 minutes. Yield: 400 g of cookies.
How to cook:
1. Scoop up a full spoon of soda and remove the slide completely with a knife. And take another quarter off. Banana take blackened, but not rot10. Especially true in summer. Honey is suitable even candied, even liquid. You may need a little more flour, depending on the size of the banana and the quality of the flour itself. Before you start cooking, turn on the oven. It needs to be heated up to 180 degrees.
2. Put a peeled banana in a bowl for making dough, add sugar and honey.
3. Mash everything with a fork. You can take a blender if you like.
4. Pour in soda, but do not stir. Sprinkle it over the surface of the banana mass. Pour in the oil from the edge.
5. Add lemon juice. A lot of foam will start to appear. That’s the way it should be.
You can replace soda and lemon juice with a teaspoon of baking powder.
6. Gradually introduce the sifted flour and constantly stir the dough.
7. When you enter all the flour, look at the dough, what consistency it has acquired. It should be soft, slightly sticky to the hands. You should not hammer too much flour, otherwise, after hardening, the cookies will look like a brick.
8. Cover the baking sheet with parchment. Grease your hands with oil and roll into small balls. Each one is about the size of a walnut. Place the cookies on a baking sheet at a distance from each other. It will flatten during baking so keep that in mind.
9. Place the baking sheet with the Lean Banana Cookies in the preheated oven on a medium rack. Record 20 minutes. Look through the glass to see if the cookies are browned enough. If you like the color, get it.
10. It is better to remove it from parchment immediately, while it is hot. But be careful not to deform. Store cookies on the table in a tightly closed paper bag.
Enjoy your meal!