A quick and simple snack can be prepared not only from cucumbers and tomatoes, but, for example, from zucchini. It is better to use an early harvest vegetable – it has a thin skin, tender flesh. Spices and other additives will quickly soak thin plates, so in just an hour you can get an excellent addition to meat, side dishes, fish.
- Fresh zucchini – 1 pc.
- Dill – 7-8 sprigs.
- Salt – to taste.
- Red ground pepper – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Wash the vegetable. An ordinary zucchini or zucchini will do. If the peel is hard, it is better to remove it. Then cut the zucchini into thin slices. For this purpose, it is convenient to use a vegetable peeler.
2. Peel the garlic cloves from the husk, chop them into slices or use a special press.
3. For pickling a vegetable, you can take a strong plastic bag or a food container. Send the prepared zucchini and garlic to a container (package). Wash the dill, remove excess moisture with napkins. You can use only needles, breaking them off the stems. Finely chop the greens, put to the vegetables.
4. Add salt and spices – here you can take a mixture of ground peppers, just black pepper, coriander, paprika, fenugreek.
5. Close the bag or cover the container with a lid. Shake the vegetables vigorously several times to mix everything evenly. Leave for half an hour in a cool place.
Zucchini will secrete juice, which will mix with all the additives. Zucchini plates are saturated with brine, become soft and very fragrant.
You can serve a snack after 35-45 minutes, and the vegetables will become even more fragrant the next day.
Enjoy your meal!