Stuffed eggs with red caviar are very beautiful and delicate in taste. They are prepared quickly and easily. For the preparation of this gourmet snack, you should use good quality red caviar. It is also better that chicken eggs are homemade. By the way, you can even use quail eggs instead of chicken.
Such a dish should be prepared immediately before serving it, otherwise, the caviar will dry out and will not have an attractive and shiny appearance. You can, of course, cook and stuff the eggs with stuffing, and just before serving, just put red caviar on each egg rug. Anything can be used as a filling. It can be crab sticks and egg yolks or hard cheese grated on a fine grater.
- Chicken or quail eggs – 3-4 pcs.
- Red caviar – 30-40 g.
- Crab meat – 30 g.
- Mayonnaise – 1 tsp
1. Put chicken eggs in a ladle, fill them with warm water and send to the stove. Bring the water to a boil, turn on the stove and cook the eggs for exactly 7 minutes. After that, gently pour boiling water into the sink, pour cold water into the ladle.
Cool the eggs, peel the shell. Do this procedure carefully so as not to damage the eggs. Cut each of them in half with a large kitchen knife.
2. Take out the yolk with a spoon and put it in a bowl.
3. Finely chop the crab sticks or meat.
4. Put the chopped crab meat to the yolks.
5. Add mayonnaise.
6. Mix everything well.
7. Put chicken proteins on a bright dish.
8. Fill each half with the prepared filling.
9. Put red caviar on top.
10. Finally, simply decorate each half of the egg with a dill sprig or parsley leaf.
These stuffed eggs with red caviar turned out – bright, beautiful and very tasty!
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.