Lush gingerbread on sour cream is very easy to prepare, as it is enough just to mix all the ingredients in a deep bowl, and then pour them into a mold and send them to the oven. For the preparation of this pastry, sour cream with any percentage of fat content is suitable. Ideally, of course, use homemade high-quality sour cream, but store-bought is also suitable. Raisins, dried cherries, dried apricots, poppy seeds and other additives can be added to the dough.
It turns out the finished gingerbread is very soft, airy and tasty. You can serve it with some hot drink, or with sour cream or a glass of milk, as an option. You can bake a gingerbread in the oven, or you can in a slow cooker. Cooking time will vary, since in the oven it will take 30 minutes to bake, and in a slow cooker – 1 hour 30 minutes. Therefore, if there is no time to wait so much, use the oven for baking.
- Sour cream – 100 g.
- Butter – 50 g.
- Eggs 2 pcs.
- Sugar – 1 tbsp.
- Soda – 0.5 tsp
- Flour – 1 tbsp.
1. Beat chicken eggs into a deep bowl.
2. Add sugar to them immediately.
3. Then spoon out the sour cream.
4. Use a kitchen whisk to mix all the ingredients well. You can use a mixer instead of a whisk at this stage of cooking.
5. Put the butter in a bowl and melt it over moderate heat. Pour the oil into the dough. Stir.
6. Then add soda.
If there is no soda, then use baking powder, just add it twice as much as soda.
7. Add the sifted flour.
8. Mix the dough very well, it should be uniform in structure.
9. Pour the dough into a baking dish.
If the baking dish is silicone, then you do not need to lubricate it with anything. If the form is metal, then be sure to grease it with any oil or cover it with baking paper.
10. Send the form to the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
11. Carefully transfer the finished gingerbread to a dish and serve it to the table.
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.