Pickled mushroom platter in 15 minutes can be both an independent snack and a component for more complex dishes, for example, salads. The easiest way to use champignons and oyster mushrooms. However, if you have forest mushrooms at your disposal, then it is quite possible to use them. In this case, it will be necessary to pre-boil the mushrooms in clean salted water for half an hour, and only then combine with the marinade.
- Fresh champignons – 250 g.
- Oyster mushrooms – 250 g.
- Sugar – 1/3 tsp
- Salt – 1/5 tsp.
- Crushed coriander seeds – 1/3 tsp.
- Laurel – 1 sheet.
- Water – 50 ml.
- Table 9% vinegar – 2 tsp.
- Vegetable oil – 30 ml.
- Allspice – 4-5 peas.
- Bulb (small) – 1 pc. for submission.
How to cook:
1. To invest exactly in a quarter of an hour, you need to properly organize the whole process. Pour the right amount of salt, sugar and ground coriander into the bowl. You can also take other spices – fenugreek, paprika, ground dried adjika.
2. Pour water, sunflower oil and table vinegar into a saucepan. Pour the contents of the bowl there, throw in the bay leaf. Send the saucepan to the stove and wait for the marinade to boil, stirring it. Then let it boil for 3 minutes.
3. While the marinade is boiling, select the mushrooms for the appetizer, wash them thoroughly and trim off any excess.
4. You can use tiny neat mushrooms for snacks so as not to cut them. But if the size of the mushrooms is medium or larger, it is necessary to cut them into 3-4 parts.
5. Send prepared mushrooms to a saucepan. You don’t need to stir anything yet, just wait a few minutes.
6. Mushrooms, boiled in a boiling marinade, will decrease in size, release a liquid, which will become larger. The volume of mushrooms will decrease and after 5-6 minutes they will completely sink into the marinade.
7. Boil the mushrooms for another 5 minutes – the appetizer is ready. The first test can be made now. However, for further use of the snack, it is better to let it cool slightly – right in the marinade.
Mushrooms will become as tasty as possible when they “spend the night” in the marinade. Serve with finely chopped onion.
Enjoy your meal!